Updated: Apr 26
· 3 Tablespoons of Chocolate Milk Tea Powders
· Cooked Tapioca Pearls with Brown Sugar
· 150ml Black Tea
· 150ml Milk
· 20ml Chocolate Sauce
1. Place 60g of cooked Tapioca at the bottom of your glass
2. Place 3 Tablespoons for Chocolate Milk Tea Powder in your shaker
3. Add 150ml Black Tea and 150ml Milk to your Shaker
4. Add Ice
5. Shake for 40 seconds
6. Line your glass with some chocolate sauce by pouring some sauce on the edge of your glass to let it run down and make stripes on the glass.
7. Pour the shaken mixture into your glass.
How to make Tapioca Pearls for 1 cup
1. Measure 60g tapioca pearls and use a sieve to shake off any powder.
2. Bring 500 ml water to a rolling boil in a pot (making sure that pot is full to ensure the tapioca will not stick to the base) – The water must boil vigorously
3. Pour the tapioca in and boil for 18 minutes. You will need to stir the tapioca every 2 minutes throughout to ensure that the tapioca do not stick to each other or the bottom of the pot.
4. Once done. Take the pot off the heat and put a lid on the pot and allow the tapioca to sit for another 18 minutes.
5. Strain the tapioca and pour boiled water over the tapioca three times.
6. Measure 50 ml brown sugar syrup and pour over the cooked tapioca. Stir