Updated: Apr 26
· 2 Tablespoons Apple Bursting Boba
· 25ml Kiwi Fruit syrup
· 200ml Green Tea (You can use any tea you like)
· Slices of Fresh Kiwi (not included)
1. Place 2 Tablespoons of Apple Bursting Boba at the bottom of your glass
2. Place 25ml of Kiwi Fruit Syrup and 200ml Green Tea in your shaker.
3. Add Ice and Shake
4. Pour the shaken mixture over your bursting boba.
5. Add a couple of slices of Kiwi to your drink and extra ice.
How to Make Green Tea
Boil the drinking water and allow to cool slightly for 2-3 mins, this slightly cooler water will get the best out of your delicate tea leaves.
Pour the water onto the teabag to release its delicious aroma.
Leave the teabag to infuse for up to 3 minutes.